Come and join our team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic communicator to assist us manage our external and internal communications. You will help promote Cornerstone and mobilise for mission both on and off-line. You will assist organising events and take part in exhibitions. We would like to see an independent person, who is willing to learn, assist others in the team to make better use of technology and help them produce better media for class. The job also involves administrative tasks.
You would also be fully involved in the Cornerstone community – attending morning chapel times (worship, teaching, prayer and guest missionary speakers), being part of a care group, serving in a local ministry team and helping out around college in practical ways. We are also passionate about people finding and fulfilling their calling to be part of God’s great kingdom advance particularly to the unreached peoples of this world, so being fervent for mission and being willing to share faith experience is also important.
What is Cornerstone?
Cornerstone is a WEC Missionary Training College in the Netherlands. Situated in a small village near the border with Germany we have a vibrant community life with approx. 40 students joining us each year to be prepared to share the Gospel cross-culturally. Our students come from all over the globe and live together in the college as a wonderful international community. Each year we welcome families with children to join us.
- Participating in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Creating and curating engaging content for the website and social media
- Effectively utilise Cornerstone’s blog and manage our social media accounts
- Assist in administrative duties
- Schedule, coordinate and attend events / exhibits
- Give basic computer training, assist staff, and help the team to use websites and technology more effectively.
- Assist lecturers with the identity of their presentations and help them produce simple media for class use
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in the area of media and communication
- Is a good team player
- Is able to work independently and find solutions
- Understanding basic PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Able to create social media content
- Familiarity with web standards
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
Mininum 2 years
You did not find the right mission opportunity on our website? There are many more Click here.
If you are applying from Germany, Austria or Poland click: Short Term or Long Term.
If you are applying from any other country, please click here.